[uClibc]Re: beginner's stupid toolchain question

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Aug 7 09:50:22 UTC 2002

On Wed Aug 07, 2002 at 04:47:07PM +0800, Bob Cheng wrote:
> Hi Eric:
>
>  Yes! Now I got helloworldcpp.o and helloworldcpp.o.gdb, helloworldcpp.o
> seems to be flat formatted. However, I got error message like this when I
> try to run it on uClinux (kernel 2.4.6, ARM940TDMI):

Could you try the following updated toolchain for me?
    http://www.uclibc.org/downloads/toolchain/gcc-3.1.1-uclibc-20020807.src.tar.gz

Previously, I was disabling ctor/dtor support for mmuless
systems, so I expect your problems are related to that...
This updated toolchain now support ctors/dtors on mmuless
systems as well,