[uClibc]Compile dosemu with uClibc

Cheng Ding cding at n-century.com.cn
Sun Apr 28 16:12:40 UTC 2002

I am planning to put dosemu in a floppy image and boot my machine from a bootprom. But it is  too large to fit in one floppy. So I think replace Glibc with uClibc may reduce the dosemu binfile size. I have tried compiling dosemu with uClibc for several times but no lucky. It always complains that there are some undefined functions in the lib files in /usr/lib. But /usr/lib is not the right place. It SHOULD be refered to /usr/i386-linux-uclibc/lib. The problem should not be in uClibc because I have compiled Busybox, udhcp and ipxutils successfully.

Has anyone succeeded in doing this? Or does anyboy can help me to remove the wrong reference of /usr/lib? Thanks in advance.

Clark