[uClibc]largefile problems

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Wed Apr 24 18:46:48 UTC 2002

[-----------snip---------------]
> and then gets an undefined reference to mmap64.

I just added uClibc support for mmap64()

> I think thats it for 0.9.11: it does seem to have fixed most of the problems
> I was having with 10 (will verify shortly).
>
> It is kind of annoying that busybox doesnt seem to build with large file
> support though... I will look into fixing that once it is all working ok
> with uClibc.

It works for me.  Before the uClibc 0.9.11 release I enabled
every option in busybox and it compiled vs uClibc with large
file suppport enabled.  Anyway, in the future, rather than
be annoyed, report bugs and they will be fixed.