[uClibc]printf %c handling on big-endian platform

Manuel Novoa III mjn3 at codepoet.org
Tue Apr 2 01:04:47 UTC 2002

On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 05:51:40PM -0700, Manuel Novoa III wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 01, 2002 at 05:48:35PM -0500, Ilguiz Latypov wrote:
>
> > I don't know if there are other endian conversion issues besides the one
> > with %c specifier.
>
> Looking over the code, I don't think so.  Such things appear to be handled
> correctly in _load_inttype() which handles most of the arg conversions.

Hmm... well, I suppose I should qualify this.  There is once place I
know of where things could break, but that would only happen if
sizeof(wchar_t) < sizeof(int).  That should never happen on any of
the supported platforms, but I'll put a precompiler check when I finish
fleshing out the wide char support.

Manuel