[uClibc]Re: building uclibc and busybox

John Tyner jtyner at cs.ucr.edu
Thu Sep 13 22:12:17 UTC 2001

I'm working on a project right now, so I think that the route I'll have to
take is to steal a working loader from our ppc glibc.

I'd be happy to look into this though in my spare time; however, I'm not
sure where to start (being just out of school and fairly new to a lot of
stuff). Perhaps you (or someone more knowledgeable than myself, which is
probaly everyone else :) ) could point me in the right direction to start
at?

Thanks,
John