[uClibc]Re: [BusyBox] Layoff at Lineo...

David Kimdon dwhedon at gordian.com
Sun Sep 9 16:05:19 UTC 2001

> cvs.debian.org is always there, but i guess thats going to be a problem
> for non debian commiters,

I don't see the problem.  I had cvs-write access to cvs.debian.org before
becoming a Debian developer.  I think cvs.debian.org would be a fine place.
I doubt busybox/uclibc/tinylogin would need to move again, the only thing
that would cause that would be Debian disappearing; Debian has a fairly
long history hostory already and it will exist as long as there are people
happy to work on it.

-David