[uClibc]Layoff at Lineo...

Erik Andersen andersen at codepoet.org
Sat Sep 8 15:57:46 UTC 2001

As was briefly mentioned in the news yesterday, Lineo had a very large
layoff as a result of the economic downturn here in the U.S.  As a result,
I am no longer an employee of Lineo, and Lineo is no longer sponsoring
busybox, tinylogin, or uClibc development.  For the moment, these projects
will continue to be hosted on uclibc.org as usual.  If that ends
up changing, I will be sure to give everyone plenty of warning...

If you need me, you should use <andersen at codepoet.org> since email to
andersen at lineo.com isn't going to work very well.  I will be updating
the documentation and website to reflect this change.

If anybody knows of a good job for a Linux/uClinux/embedded hacker
I am interested in hearing about it...

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersee at debian.org