[uClibc]std[out|err|in] problem

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Wed Sep 5 08:57:46 UTC 2001

On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Joerg Schmitz-Linneweber wrote:
> Yes, yesterday! If've got the same results, but only on my embedded
> system!  Running bb on my dev. system everything is fine but on the
> target it says:  "_std*" not found... (For me this indicates some sort
> of ld/lib problems).

Are you sure you've linked against uClibc? What does 'ldd busybox' say on
your development system?

I'm also wondering who generates the error message: it must be the dynamic
linker (ld.so)? Shouldn't unresolved symbols be discovered by the linker
(ld)?

Robert
 |             Dipl.-Ing. Robert Schwebel                 |
 |      Linux Solutions for Science and Industry          |
 |  Braunschweiger Straße 79, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany   |
 |     Phone: +49-5121-28619-0  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4     |