[uClibc]undefined reference to lseek64,open64,xstat64,statfs64,register_printf_function

Thomas Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Fri Oct 12 13:49:21 UTC 2001

Boris,
	I compiled reiserfstools, and many other packages against uClibc quite
a while ago.  Unless there has been some removal of something, I believe
it should work.  I will retry today, and post my results.

	BTW...this makes me wonder what ever happened to the "Successfully
Compiled vs. uClibc" list that was supposed to be built?  It would be a
great help, especially for testing.

-Tom