[uClibc]Debian packages for uClibc

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Fri Oct 12 10:23:24 UTC 2001

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, David Schleef wrote:
> Finally, after many months of neglect, I have uploaded the Debian
> packages of uClibc.  They should be hitting the archive in a few days
> with the names uclibc-toolchain, libuclibc0, and libuclibc-dev.

Great! Erik, wouldn't that be a good time for an "official" release for
uClibc, with a real version number and all that stuff ;-) ?

Robert
 |             Dipl.-Ing. Robert Schwebel                 |
 |      Linux Solutions for Science and Industry          |
 |  Braunschweiger Straße 79, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany   |
 |     Phone: +49-5121-28619-0  Fax: +49-5121-28619-4     |