[uClibc]arm-uclinux-ld wrapper

Fabrice Gautier Fabrice_Gautier at sdesigns.com
Mon Nov 26 20:35:57 UTC 2001

Hi,

I compiled uClibc (for arm) and the arm-uclinux-ld wrapper i get is strange
(and doesnt work).
It looks like this:

$ less arm-uclibc-ld
#!/bin/sh
# This file was autogenerated by make
 -L- -L/home/fabrice/works/gnu-tools/gcc-2.95.3/arm-elf/lib
-L/home/fabrice/works/gnu-tools/gcc-2.95.3/arm-elf/usr/lib
-L/home/fabrice/works/uClinux/uClinux.org/uClinux-dist/uClibc $@

And when I compile collect2 complain with something like -L- command not
found.

So I guess it misses the command name in front but i'm not sure what it
should be,  arm-elf-ld ?
And i also guess I may have forgotten some settings when building uClibc but
i cant see which

I'm using the uClibc source that came with the latest uClinux snapshot.

Thanks

--
Fabrice Gautier
Software Engineer, Sigma Designs