[uClibc]cvs commit messages to the mailing list?

Richard A. Smith rsmith at bitworks.com
Wed May 23 14:52:24 UTC 2001

On Wed, 23 May 2001 08:09:45 -0600, Erik Andersen wrote:

>As of right now, all CVS commit messages are now being sent to the
>uClibc-cvs miling list.  Those interested in continuing to see the
>CVS messages should subscribe to the new mailing list, by visiting
>the web page at:

Is there some way that you can generate a summary and have it sent to
this list?  The only real problem I had with the commit messages sent
to the list was that it sent one for every file changed.  Kind of
wastefull One message with the log statement and a list of all the
files modified would be quite handy.

The commit messages were quite useful for seeing when code areas that
I use were changed.

--
Richard A. Smith                         Bitworks, Inc.
rsmith at bitworks.com               501.846.5777