[uClibc]/usr/include/sgidefs.h

David Schleef ds at schleef.org
Tue May 22 16:39:31 UTC 2001

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 10:20:03AM -0600, Manuel Novoa III wrote:
> On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 08:55:48AM -0700, David Schleef wrote:
> > You're missing the point... it's part of an internal gcc header
> > file.  We don't have the option of changing it to <asm/sgidefs.h>.
>
> What about making an arch-specific mod to the gcc wrapper that adds an
> additional '-I' to the command line it builds?

Because that's killing a fly with a sledgehammer.  The original
message was "Erik, heads up, we now have an arch-specific
header file that needs to go in /usr/include.  Beware of
new conditional code needed in the Makefiles."  It's not that
compilicated -- we conditionally install sgidefs.h into
/usr/include.

dave...