[uClibc]Re: New uClibc organization

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Wed May 16 07:18:52 UTC 2001

On Wed May 16, 2001 at 02:58:09PM +1000, AVENARD,JEAN-YVES (HP-Australia,ex2) wrote:
> Well.
>
> Go to :
>
> http://cvs.uclinux.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/uClibc/
>
> Which I use to look at the latest files/architecture...

Right.  And if you actually look in uClibc/stdio/ you will see
it is empty except for the "Attic".  And if you actually look
in libc/stdio/ you will see all the stdio files.

When I purge the old stuff (i.e. the junk in Attic), the old
directories (such as uClibc/stdio) will disapper from cvsweb.
It would be really nice if cvsweb had a "prune' option...

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com