[uClibc]Compiling busybox with uClibc

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Mon Mar 12 10:40:59 UTC 2001

Hi,

On Mon, 12 Mar 2001, Ng Kwang Loong Stanley wrote:
> I tried to compile busybox with uClibc based on the following Makefile
> configuration. However I checked that binary busybox uses native shared
> libraries. Is the compilation correct ? Busybox suppose to use the
> native shared libraries ? If not, what flags should i put to remove the
> native libraries

Just take the Makefile which comes with busybox and make it with

  make CC=gcc-uClibc-i386

assumed that you have previously installed the GCC wrapper which comes
with uClibc (you'll find it in the 'extra' directory).

Robert
 I Ingenieurbuero Schwebel, Luedemannstrasse 25,  24114 Kiel,  Germany  I
 I               Linux Solutions for Science and Industry               I
 I Phone +49-431-6794138 Fax +49-431-6794139 email: robert at schwebel.de  I