[uClibc]clone system call?

Steve Thayer sthayer at coactive.com
Tue Jun 26 18:15:15 UTC 2001

Is anybody working on this?  I tried putting clone.S back into
the makefile, just to see what would happen.  It didn't compile.
(Which is probably why it was commented out in the first place. :)
Is there work being done on this?  Can I instead use the uClinux
implementation by just adding the _syscall to syscalls.c, or is
there a problem with that?  Any insight would be appreciated, since
this is currently holding me up.  Thanks!

-Steve