[uClibc] ttyname.c

Stefan Soucek ssoucek at coactive.com
Wed Jun 13 20:56:30 UTC 2001

Yes,

The following patch solved our problems ("could not determine tty name"):

diff ttyname.c.orig ttyname.c
21c21
< 	strcpy(name + sizeof(dirname), d->d_name);
---
> 	strcpy(name + strlen(dirname) + 1, d->d_name);

I am using a 2.0.38 kernel. It seems this problem is general (and not only
related to devfs). A comparison to a binary linked vs glibc on a 386
confirms
this.

Can we have this change commited to the uClibc CVS?

Thanks,
-Stefan

Stefan Soucek, ssoucek at coactive.com
Coactive Networks, 4000 Bridgeway Suite 303, Sausalito, CA 94965