[uClibc]Building uClibc...

Tom Cameron TCameron at stmarysbank.com
Sat Jun 9 14:00:11 UTC 2001

Hello all,
	It seems every time I refresh my copy of uClibc against CVS,
something drastic about the way I compile it has changed...and every time it
bets more and more broken.  I'm trying to build uClibc, NOT install it on
the local machines, and build apps against it.  Instead what I get is
"Gee...I'm sorry...but you know that whole crt0.o thing...yeah...well...I
can't find it...so I'm not going to compile ANYTHING".  This is on my
initial build...so it completely boggles my mind as to why _uClibc_ can't
find something it _just_ compiled!  Of course it's not in /usr/lib or some
place like that...I haven't run the install yet...and I don't plan on it
either.
	What do you all suggest I do to the Makefile and Rules files to
change this behavior?  Any suggestions are, as always, GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks!

---
Tom Cameron