[uClibc]Duplicate macro defines and parse errors.

James Graves jgraves at deltamobile.com
Wed Jan 17 18:45:21 UTC 2001

I can't offer any solutions, but I wanted to let you know that I'm
running into these problems too.

Tracing through the normal compilation of a program (such as PPPD) for
my desktop OS (Debian 2.2r2) gives me a headache.  It is hard to tell
which parts of include files are being used.

I've been thinking about writing a program that would trace out all
the chains of includes, but haven't gotten around to it yet.  Copious
free time and all that.

I was under the impression that the bits/*.h stuff was to be used for
user-space programs, and linux/*.h was for the kernel only.  But I'm
really not sure.

James Graves
Delta Mobile Software