[uClibc]Re: a couple of fixes

Erik Andersen andersen at lineo.com
Sat Jan 13 11:03:35 UTC 2001

On Fri Jan 12, 2001 at 12:57:40PM -0600, Manuel Novoa III wrote:
> Erik,
>
> Attached is a patch that:
> 1) Hopefully lets gcc-uClibc support m68k.  (I think the name of the start file
> should be standardized across archs though.)

The reason I started using _start.S and linking it into the lib directly was it
seemed painful to always link in crt0.  With the addition of gcc-uClibc it is
much less painful now.  I am wondering, maybe we should go back to the standard
method of providing a separate crt0 lib.  Thoughts?

> 2) Fixes some build/cvs issues with the unified syscall stuff.

k.  I'll take a look.

Erik B. Andersen   email:  andersen at lineo.com