[uClibc]trouble with dynamic libuClibc.so

Robert Schwebel robert at schwebel.de
Wed Feb 28 18:26:20 UTC 2001

Hi Erik,

On Tue, 27 Feb 2001, Erik Andersen wrote:
> I just patched up gcc-uClibc and now when we link with the shared
> uClibc, we also now link with the correct shared lib loader.  I
> recompiled busybox with the updated compiler, dropped busybox onto the
> boot floppy I made, and it booted and run just fine.  :-)

Hey, great! It works now!! Wow!!! :-)

It seems like the perfect time to make a release...?

Thanks a lot for your help!

Robert
 I Ingenieurbuero Schwebel, Luedemannstrasse 25,  24114 Kiel,  Germany  I
 I               Linux Solutions for Science and Industry               I
 I Phone +49-431-6794138 Fax +49-431-6794139 email: robert at schwebel.de  I