[uClibc]compile nfsd

Klaus Reinhardt K.Rdt at TU-Berlin.DE
Sun Dec 30 09:41:27 UTC 2001

29.12.01 04:04:35, Charles Chiou <cchiou at viosoft.com> wrote:

>arm-uclibc-gcc  -L../../support/lib -o exportfs exportfs.o -lexport -lnfs
>../../support/lib/libnfs.a(nfsctl.o): In function `nfsctl':
>/nfs-utils-0.3.3/support/nfs/nfsctl.c:23:
>undefined reference to `syscall'
>collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
>
>I noticed that in the November archive, someone had similar problem.
>However, there was no mention on how the problem was resolved. I'd
>appreciate any assistance!
----------------- mailto:K.Rdt at TU-Berlin.DE start -------------------
Hi

Yes I succeeded to compile (portmap) mountd and nfsd. The
reasons why I didn't answered yesterday are:
1.) The last weeks I used the w95-side of my pc.
2.) My compilation is for intel-pcs
3.) But the main reason is that, if I remember right(?), the
     syscall-problem I had was solved by Erik Anderson(?)
     and I only had to make a cvs up.

But all these are vague remembrences ..

		K at Rdt
----------------- mailto:K.Rdt at TU-Berlin.DE !end! -------------------