[uClibc]Freeswan and uClibc+libbind compiles

arne @ loopback . org arne at matrix.loopback.org
Sat Dec 8 01:51:01 UTC 2001

On Fri, Dec 07, 2001 at 06:08:00PM -0700, Erik Andersen wrote:
> On Sat Dec 08, 2001 at 01:52:39AM +0100, arne @ loopback . org wrote:
>
> If I recall correctly, the problems forcing you to use libbind.a
> was uClibc's lack of support for __res_ninit and __res_nquery,
> right?  Presumably adding some basic __res support to uClibc's
> libresolv should do wonders for you...

right. i need these two functions (freeswan uses this to get RSA keys via
dns). and the res_state structure is also used.
I pray for a wonder ;-)

oh, and you could add gawk to the "working applications page", i made all tests
(92), and two fail, both are related to timezones, so it is o.k. that they
fail. another comment is that you have to disable large-filesystem support (
--disable-largefile). But with that version 3.0.4 compiles fine and is
working !

>  -Erik

-- arne