[uClibc]Mipsel status

Shane Nay shane at minirl.com
Mon Aug 27 13:54:37 UTC 2001

uClibc'rs,

Okay I've messed around and worked with the runtime linker on ARM,
but now I'm thinking of playing around with it on mipsel a bit.  Now
I know that the runtime linker doesn't work on mipsel now, but I
noticed a lot of headers with "mipsel" running about, so whats the
general status?

Like nothing works for mipsel and those directories are just there
for fun, or they are sucked in from elsewhere and not tested, or hey
they work great we just need a runtime linker! :)

Oh, BTW, Erik when you sucked in the ARM stuff did you clean up the
"write over the address" thing in ARM?  I didn't do that in my
version, it still works but it has to resolve the symbol each time
around rather that caching.  (Sorry, I'm just getting back to
userland now on my ARM work, been sucked into the kernel and
bootloader for quite some time)

Thanks,
Shane Nay.