[uClibc]Threads question...I think...

Tom Cameron tom at patcameron.ne.mediaone.net
Sun Aug 26 02:39:45 UTC 2001

Hello all,
	I have recently seperated from my last employer, where I received these
emails, and have just got back on the list...so pardon me if I've missed
something in the past two or three weeks.

	My question is: Is the reason there is no cron for uClibc/BusyBox due
to the fact that there is no thread support?  I am actually wondering
this because I am right about to release a cut of the project I've been
workin on to some testers, and would like to add a few more features to
my system.  Additionally, is lack of threads-ness also the reason there
is no (x)inetd, or any other daemons?  Anyway, just wondering.  I know
that threads support was on the way, but I figured I'd ask anyway.
Thanks all!

-Tom Cameron