[uClibc][uClinux-dev] Can't Run User Program after Installing uClibc?

Larry Gray larry at greenmotor.com
Tue Aug 14 11:29:58 UTC 2001

Hello,
	I just installed the latest uClibc snapshot, I can compile fine, but when I
try to run the program on a uCsimm I get the following: P:not found. The
program compiled and ran fine with uC-libc. I used the Config.m68k.coff file,
and just change the DEVEL_PREFIX to (TARGET_ARCH)-pic-coff. I did try setting
DOPIC = true, but uClibc would not compile. What am I doing wrong?

	Should I also upgrade to the m68k-elf tools? If so will they work with my
existing environment, or would I have to start from scratch?

Thanks,
Larry Gray
larry at greenmotor.com