[uClibc]libuClibc.so.1 missing?

Tom Walsh tom at cyberiansoftware.com
Fri Apr 20 19:55:37 UTC 2001

Manuel Novoa III wrote:

> I commited a number of changes last night.  One of those (after
> discussions with Erik) changed the name of the uClibc shared lib.  Expect
> things to be in a state of flux for a few days.

No problem, I am just getting situated in building userland apps now
that I finally have a platform running the 2.4 uClinux kernel.  I am so
far on the bleeding-edge that my HMO (Health Maintenence Organization)
is threatening to cancel me due to frequent visits to the emergency room
to sew up the cuts!  :-)

I will focus on other areas of the kernel, like the ethernet, etc., for
a few days.

Thanks,

TomW