[uClibc]Re: [BusyBox] [Fwd: %Lu]

Manuel Novoa III mnovoa3 at bellsouth.net
Wed Apr 18 17:37:05 UTC 2001

Michael,

On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Michael Shmulevich wrote:
> See attached for bug description.

There isn't a lot of detail to go on here... ;-)

I haven't experienced any problems with %Lu in either scanf or printf for
uClibc, and busybox's ifconfig display works fine for me.

Perhaps the version of uClibc being used was built without long long support
enabled (HAS_LONG_LONG=true) in the Config file?  Or perhaps the scanf being
used (assuming that is the problem) predates the rewrite of a few weeks ago?

Manuel