FreeBSD patches

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Jan 3 21:42:43 UTC 2021

On 1/3/21 4:27 PM, Alex Samorukov wrote:

>>> Hi, thank you. I was manually moving patches from my BSD port to git
>>> and
>>> looks like did some errors. Now will follow Denys advise and send them
>>> one by one.
>> Please git send-email against current master for posterity.
>> External links cannot be reviewed in a sensible manner.
>> TIA!
>
> Thank you for reply. I already sent them as a links, sorry, was using gh
> for that as this BSD server had no smtp around. Do you want me to resend
> them again?
>
> Most of the patches are +- oneliners, so i think its should be trivial
> to review by link. Next time will send them directly.

You just need a handful of perl modules for git send-email, and
configure sendemail.* to connect to your email provider's smtp port.

[sendemail]
	smtpserver =
	smtpuser =
	smtpencryption =
	smtpserverport =

No need to have `sendmail` installed and configured.

--
Eli Schwartz
Arch Linux Bug Wrangler and Trusted User