Nuke

Michael Conrad mconrad at intellitree.com
Mon Jun 22 21:16:31 UTC 2020

On 6/20/2020 10:55 PM, Eli Schwartz wrote:
> you should not "happen" to type in suspicious arguments to commands you
> don't understand

I'd say about twice a year I accidentally dump some large body of text
into my shell by accident.  The idea that one of those lines of text
might start with the word nuke is unsettling, so I checked all my linux
systems and verified that none of them have nuke in the path.

So if no standard system includes nuke by default.... maybe good to drop
from default in busybox?

-Mike