Non-responsive maintainer?

Wolf wolf at wolfsden.cz
Sat Jun 6 16:40:37 UTC 2020

On 2020-06-05 12:10:54 +0200, Bernhard Reutner-Fischer wrote:
> [..]
>
> So: Please involve yourself more closely in the project, like you
> would foster any other opensource community project.

So, to make an example, if I have a patch in limbo from 21st of January,
what are some actionable things I can do about that? Is there a
maintainer for each part of busybox so I can ping specific person
instead of the mailing list? Anything else I could do?

I'm trying to get some bugs fixed and am willing to work on patches, but
I seem to have trouble getting them merged (well, reviewed even for that
matter).

W.

--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.