Question: ip route and rto_min

Bernhard Reutner-Fischer rep.dot.nop at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 00:55:57 UTC 2020

On Fri, 5 Jun 2020 19:38:51 +0100
Tiago Marques <tmarques at oceanscan-mst.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>
> I wanted to set rto_min for a specific route. I've been looking in the
> config file for an option to enable this option and use it in the "ip
> route" command but to no avail. Can any one give me some pointers? Is it
> not supported by busybox?

git show 1140bf39ab

rto_min handling is not currently implemented in busybox ip.
You might want to file a bug report that asks for support so other
folks that are interrested in support can chime in and ping that bug so
it gets implemented for both input and output.

Maybe somebody on the list has time to implement handling of rto_min
for you.

Until then you could use the big ip(8) as a workaround.
HTH,