SV: Applet hwclock does not work

Lukasz Serafin Lukasz.Serafin at axis.com
Wed Jul 8 08:31:35 UTC 2020

Hi,

Yes, the system time has been set.

I am pretty sure that the problem is that the settimeofday implementation has been changed in glibc. The util-linux implementation of hwclock has already been adapted. Take a look at this:

https://github.com/karelzak/util-linux/commit/cd781c405be82540484da3bfe3d3f17a39b8eb5c

Here we can read:

"settimeofday can no longer be used to set the time and the offset simultaneously."

So they changed it in util-linux, and I think that the busybox implementation of hwclock should also be changed, so settimeofday no longer set the time and the offset in a single call.

BR
Lukasz