Add possiblity to support specifying desired section of manpage

depsterr depsterr at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 22 18:10:34 UTC 2020

I have created a new patch which handles both the

section page

and

page.section

formats. (The page(section) format has been ignored as it is less common and more tedious to implement.)

This patch also fixes a few typos in the previous patch. This should be my final version of this patch.

Thanks to everyone for the feedback! Hopefully this can get merged :)