Add possiblity to support specifying desired section of manpage

depsterr depsterr at protonmail.com
Tue Dec 22 02:41:27 UTC 2020

My sincerest apologies, but it seems I've noticed yet another typo. There was an = where there should have been an |= resulting in an error message when looking at all pages (-a).

I am confident this is the final revision of the patch I will have to submit.

Again, apologies about sending multiple messages. Next time I'll test more thoroughly before submitting a patch.