rustybox, an experimental fork written entirely in Rust

Samuel Ainsworth skainsworth at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 22:45:11 UTC 2019

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I tried to give the busybox team a shoutout in the README as well as in the binary “help” page as much as possible. If there are any specific people I should mention, please do let me know! I’d really like to give you guys all the credit you deserve since this project wouldn’t exist without busybox.

I hadn’t thought about the license situation yet. I’m not a lawyer but I’m not sure how the license situation would work since this is kind of a Ship of Theseus situation.

All the best,
Samuel