minimal name resolution configuration?

Kramcsák Attila kramcsak.attila at gmail.com
Sat Mar 2 09:46:28 UTC 2019

Hi,

This has nothing to do with busybox nor the kernel, but the glibc version
the kernel is built against. According to the manual below the order
keyword in your /etc/host.conf file may be deprecated. Try strace ping
node01 to see which system call drops an error.

http://man7.org/linux/man-pages/man5/host.conf.5.html

Cheers,
Attila

David Mathog <mathog at caltech.edu> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. márc. 2., Szo,