Add support for NTP authentication

Brandon Enochs enochs.brandon at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:23:46 UTC 2018

Here are the bloat-o-meter results:
function                                             old     new   delta
.rodata                                           166664  166882    +218
(add/remove: 0/0 grow/shrink: 1/0 up/down: 218/0)             Total: 218
bytes
This patch saves 42 bytes over the previous patch.  I'm using GCC 4.8.5 on
CentOS 7; however, the results are the same for GGC 7.3.1.  There is a 0
byte difference between the individual field copy and the memcmp version.