Ping re:fsck child exit status patch

Will Dietz w at wdtz.org
Tue May 22 17:09:30 UTC 2018

Patch was submitted here:

http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2018-May/086417.html

Thoughts? Is this blocking on something? Surprised this wasn't
accepted more readily, since:

* current code is "obviously" wrong for reasons pointed out-- even if
current behavior is desired (unlikely) the code is doing things it
shouldn't.
* behavioral change "snuck" into a commit appearing to be unrelated
maintenance -- making it even more suspicious.  Not suggesting it's
the result of malice, but IMO moves the discussion from "maybe there's
a reason" to "this seems easy to overlook while refactoring since it's
subtle but looking at it it's clearly wrong so definitely should fix
it"? O:)

No worries if it's just taking time for testing and whatnot, but would
like to ensure this gets addressed one way or another and not left
behind :).  LMK if there's anything I can do to help towards that, or
if there are doubts (maybe this is less "obvious" than I describe :P).
I understand being careful about changes :).

Apologies for being bad at email and starting a new thread.

Thanks for your time and for the wonderful busybox!

~Will