Support for DHCP option in busybox

James John jjohn95218 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 02:25:37 UTC 2018

I'm a newbie and using a small embedded board that has busybox 1.23.2. I'm
trying to support TFTP server with DHCP (option 150). As per RFC 5859, this
is now officially standardized. My goal is to support zero touch
provisioning so that this product can be used readily out of the box by a
customer. The TFTP server information will be provided in the DHCP ack
message by the DHCP server.

After looking at dhcpc.c, the support is missing for what I need. Is there
an existing patch for it or similar DHCP options support patch? Please
don't take offence at my question, will be looking forward to helpful