Following-up bb_info_msg() patch

James Byrne james.byrne at origamienergy.com
Tue Jul 10 14:30:11 UTC 2018

Hi,

I submitted the following patch about a month ago, but did not see any
comments on it so far:

Optionally re-introduce bb_info_msg()
http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2018-May/086422.html

Could this be considered for inclusion? Any feedback would be
appreciated if you feel it is not suitable so that I can rework it if
necessary.

Thanks,

James Byrne
--
The contents of this email and any attachment are confidential to the intended recipient(s). If you are not an intended recipient: (i) do not use, disclose, distribute, copy or publish this email or its contents; (ii) please contact the sender immediately; and (iii) delete this email. Our privacy policy is available here: https://origamienergy.com/privacy-policy/. Origami Energy Limited (company number 8619644); Origami Storage Limited (company number 10436515) and OSSPV001 Limited (company number 10933403), each registered in England and each with a registered office at: Ashcombe Court, Woolsack Way, Godalming, GU7 1LQ.