[v2] jdupes 1.11.1 port to BusyBox

Jody Bruchon jody at jodybruchon.com
Wed Dec 19 11:45:59 UTC 2018

On 12/19/2018 5:02 AM, Xabier Oneca -- xOneca wrote:
> Hello Jody,
>
> Why are you treating disabled options with the message 'Option %s is
> disabled in this build', when you already provide similar message for
> unknown options ('Sorry, using '-%c' is not supported.')? Won't save
> much, but I see them a bit redundant...
The redundant unknown option text is there so the big 'case' has a
default block. It should never be reached, but it's there for safety
just in case. I suppose the fprintf() could be changed out to the new
unsupported_option() function for a tiny space savings, though it's
probably not worth a whole new submission just to swap that one line out
and the only gain would be reduction of the string size by a few bytes.