[git commit] bc: new applet, throws warning

Gavin Howard gavin.d.howard at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 15:01:17 UTC 2018

Sure, it's 10 times bigger, but it actually implements arbitrary-precision
math, implements all of the dc commands except 1, and (this is probably the
biggest thing) implements dc strings properly, including being able to
*execute* them, conditionally and unconditionally.

I personally feel like it's an apples-to-oranges comparison.

That said, if you want my code out of busybox, just let me know. That's
your prerogative, and I would be wrong to be upset.

Gavin Howard