Web server under busybox

Mattias Schlenker ms at mattiasschlenker.de
Mon Mar 20 14:07:31 UTC 2017

Am 20.03.2017 um 06:17 schrieb Vered Zvi:

> Hello,
>
> I'm working with busybox 1.25.1
>
> I have to run a web server under vanilla Linux (and busybox)
>
> Upon http request to display a web page, the web server has also to
> collect some data from the target and display it in the HTML page.
>
> What is the right solution for my scenario ?
>
> Can I use httpd  ?  How can httpd collect data ?

You already asked this question, I already answered:

http://lists.busybox.net/pipermail/busybox/2017-February/085254.html

Regards,
Mattias

> Thank you,
>
> Z.V
>
> The information contained in this communication is proprietary to
> Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain
> confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the
> use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended
> addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution
> and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
> receive this communication in error, please notify the sender
> immediately and delete it from your computer.

Mattias Schlenker - Freier IT-Fachredakteur und -autor
                              redaktion at mattiasschlenker.de
Mattias Schlenker - IT-Consulting, Softwareentwicklung
                             consulting at mattiasschlenker.de

Address__ August-Bebel-Str. 74 - D-04275 LEIPZIG - GERMANY
Phone: +49 341 39290767              Fax: +49 341 30393578
Mobile: +49 163  6953657  Another mobile: +49 159 03160327

Fork me!____________________ https://github.com/mschlenker
Website.__________________ http://www.mattiasschlenker.de/
My books!___________ http://www.arduino-hausautomation.de/