Can httpd collect data from target ?

Vered Zvi veredz at elta.co.il
Wed Feb 22 03:17:11 UTC 2017

Hello,

I launched httpd in target. Upon web page request from chrome (or any other web client), the html file located in the target is displayed in the host.

But my html page has text boxes in which it should display telemetry data collected from the target.

How can I configure httpd to collect data from the target, and put in the HTML page ?

Thank you,
Z.V
The information contained in this communication is proprietary to Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd. and/or third parties, may contain confidential or privileged information, and is intended only for the use of the intended addressee thereof. If you are not the intended addressee, please be aware that any use, disclosure, distribution and/or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer.