SV: Re: Question regarding runsvdir not reaping children.

Markus Gothe nietzsche at lysator.liu.se
Sun Dec 24 16:30:49 UTC 2017

Yeah I thought it might be by design but in this fairly old busybox, 1.22.1, it doesnt seem to be the case, since it never got repeaed the processes hanged on and had control over the service subdirs until being killed with SIGTERM from the shell, so might bw that init is broken in this version.

Thanks for letting me understand the rationale of this.

//M

Skickad via BlackBerry Hub för Android