AW: Ash wildcard usability bug

dietmar.schindler at manroland-web.com dietmar.schindler at manroland-web.com
Tue Oct 25 09:32:10 UTC 2016

It may be terrible, but it's conforming to POSIX. ;-)

But in earnest, I think in most cases it is more convenient to use Tab completion rather than *.
--
Best regards,
Dietmar Schindler

Confidentiality note:
This eMail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this eMail in error, then please delete this eMail.