PHP, Web Server

Rowan Sylvester-Bradley rowan at sylvesterbradley.org
Tue Oct 11 12:09:27 UTC 2016

I'm afraid I know very little about BusyBox or Linux or Unix, so I am
starting from square zero. I have a very small microcomputer (a VoCore +
Dock) which is loaded with BusyBox. I'm not sure what the processor is -
probably ARM. If possible I would like to run PHP on this device, and to run
a web server. Are these things available? How do I add them to the system?
If PHP is not available, is there any other scripting language with similar
capability (if so I can potentially convert my PHP program into this new
language). How do I build an application written in C to run on this device
(this is an existing C program written by me and currently running under
Windows, which I will obviously need to modify to use the features available
in BusyBox rather than Windows).

Thanks for your help - Rowan