Shell script silently exits. Why?

Pavel A pavel.aronsky at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 14:34:09 UTC 2016

Apologies for late response and thanks for everyone who pointed to the behavior of let command with zero result.

Is it possible to test for active option within ash script?
My version of ash does not seem to recognize "test -o" or [ -o errexit ]

Grepping my scripts does not find the -e option set.
Anyway I'm replacing all let commands to $(()) based on opinion on StackOverflow that "let" is not posix-blessed.

Thanks,
Pavel A.