copying multiple files

David Henderson dhenderson at digital-pipe.com
Mon Nov 21 22:06:54 UTC 2016

Thanks again for your continued help Grant.  Unfortunately the file
names are not actually similar as in the example (e.g. help.txt,
world.png, ...) so using braces won't help either.  Any other
thoughts?  Currently I'm forced to use a combination of find and cp -
ugh - just to reduce the number of lines necessary for the
operation...

Thanks,
Dave